old CD packaging

hello lovely people, today I gave myself a one day brief to redesign the cd packaging I did last year. For the brief we were given a list of songs and told to pick one and design packaging that visualised the lyrics, and it was suppose to be standard CD case size (which it was) but since I'm redoing it for myself I decided to make it a little larger . The song I chose was Johnny Foreigner by Salt, Pepper and Spinderella. Essenially the song is about going out in a city and watching fights break out whilst sat in a diner. This was my attempt in first year :








I realise I should've been updateing you on my progress all day but I may have got a bit carried away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact me

DESIGN

I am a Graphic Designer based in Stamford, Lincolnshire. I am currently working at mb creative, in Stamford. You can view my portfolio online on my website, or behance.

Photography

http://stephaniestilwellphotography.blogspot.co.uk/