Exciting things are happening

So It has been a whole year since I first started working for mb creative

and as I have been kept super busy working there I've not actually told you guys
anything about it. We cover a large amount of graphic design needs
in Stamford, Lincolnshire, including doing much of the work for 
the KNEAD Pub group  http://www.kneadpubs.co.uk
which if you are local and have not checked out yet you definitely should.

I love my job and get to do a wide range of projects 
so without further a do here are some of my favourite projects so far 

I'm sure there will be more but I honestly can't remember everything Ive done now

1 comments:

  1. Great post!!Thanks for sharing it with us....really needed.Our Website Design services create and develop websites that can be viewed on multiple devices. This responsive design (mobile friendly) approach ensures the content displayed is the same on every device which in turn brings website management and maintenance costs down.Graphic Designer Stamford

    ReplyDelete

 

Contact me

DESIGN

I am a Graphic Designer based in Stamford, Lincolnshire. I am currently working at mb creative, in Stamford. You can view my portfolio online on my website, or behance.

Photography

http://stephaniestilwellphotography.blogspot.co.uk/