MB CREATIVE- Image in a Bottle Photography


This was my very very first brief set by mb creative,  
and I love each of these logos



here are my original doodles (for the benefit of my old lecturer - these are not doodles they are thumbnails... do not call your thumbnails doodles.)




© These logos are of UK origin and Copyright of mb creative. It contains information of a commercial and confidential nature and therefore shall not, in part or in whole, be disclosed to any third party without the written permission of mb creative. This document remains, at all times, the property of mb creative.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact me

DESIGN

I am a Graphic Designer based in Stamford, Lincolnshire. I am currently working at mb creative, in Stamford. You can view my portfolio online on my website, or behance.

Photography

http://stephaniestilwellphotography.blogspot.co.uk/