STEPHS BIG NEWS

Hello ok so as promised here is my big news. A while ago I entered a competition to design some book covers for the atlas of impossible longing, its been a few months and I hadn't heard anything so I assumed nothing had come of it. However last week I received an email from Maclehose press saying that not one but two of my designs had made it into the top 15 which would be announced on Monday in Londons Southbank.

Here are my entrys


  


the winners will be announced in september so fingers crossed :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact me

DESIGN

I am a Graphic Designer based in Stamford, Lincolnshire. I am currently working at mb creative, in Stamford. You can view my portfolio online on my website, or behance.

Photography

http://stephaniestilwellphotography.blogspot.co.uk/